Welcome to Legacy Dental of Carrollton
Our practice was started more than 70 years ago by the late Dr. Irving deGaris Jr.; Dr. Paul Walls joined his practice in 1982 and worked with Dr. deGaris for ten years. Dr. Walls continues to serve the local community with the same high level of professional standards that Dr. deGaris founded the practice on. More recently, Dr. Walls has been joined by Dr. Brooks Rollings. Together with their team, they strive to carry on the legacy that began decades ago by providing the very best care, thoughtfully and compassionately to every individual. We’ll do our best to make you feel at ease in our relaxed and friendly office environment. We take pride in being a privately owned practice. It is important to us that our patients know who is taking care of them.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging, and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
We use several advanced technologies to serve you better, such as:
- Low radiation digital X-rays
- Digital charts
- Intraoral cameras to enable more accurate diagnosis
If you can’t keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.